Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Save Money On Home Improvement

Ready to start a Home Improvement Project? I may be able to help! (at least with helping you save some money)

I am an affiliate member of Carolina Wholesale Floors. This company offers excellent products and service out of a very nice showroom in Columbia. You can only get in with a card from a member. I offer, upon request, a FREE admission card to this awesome showroom. On most products, the discount is 40% off of the listed price in the showroom.

Carolina Wholesale Floors has the following products available and on display: carpet, hardwood floors, ceramic and porcelain tile, stone, area rugs, laminate or vinyl.

Call or email Mel Coker for your FREE member referral card. I will mail this to you (or stop by my office). Visit my webpage for more information.

I'm also a member of the Lowe's Realtor Benefits program. As a member, I can offer real benefits to my clients and friends. Visit this webpage to request a FREE 10% off coupon (on up to $5000 with limited exclusions). I can also send you my HGTV/Lowe's email with access to helpful videos and a 10% off coupon. Just send me an email with your name and email address.

Also, please request my FREE Lowe's Client "Inside-Out" E-Newsletter. Just send me an email with your name and email address. I'll set you up for the FREE monthly email newsletter. This newsletter will contain helpful hints and tips, new and innovative products and projects, and periodic money-saving coupons at Lowe’s. It's FREE and with NO obligation of any kind... be sure to request this!
Ready to buy or sell real estate in Columbia, SC? Be sure to contact Mel Coker.

1 comment:

infogojo said...

Hi Mel
This might be of interest to you,
if not appologies and not meaning to spam your blog. Here's a copy of my email that I'm sending to businesses in South Carolina.
Thanks
Pete


SCGOLF.COM ( SOUTH CAROLINA GOLF ) is ******FORSALE*******

Would you like to own the Preferred DOT COM version of your company name?
Would you like better ranking in the search engines though owning the DOT COM?
Would you like the prestige that the DOT COM gives to your internet presence?

Dreammakermedia.com is selling SCGOLF.COM at Sedo .com,
one of the world's largest domain Auction Houses and Escrow service, providing
a safe, secure transaction for both buyer and seller.

Dreammakermedia are domain brokers based in the UK and we specialize in acquiring DOT COM
domains for our clients.

SCGOLF.COM is currently IN AUCTION ENDING Nov/04/08 11:59 AM CET (Central European Time)

To bid please go to
http://www.sedo.com/checkdomainoffer.php?partnerid=39301&domain=scgolf.com&language=e

Thanks for your time and congratulations if you are successful with your bid.
pete@dreammakermedia.com