Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ready to Buy a Car in Columbia, SC?

Mel Coker's Car Buying Experience - Columbia, SC
I was ready for a new car last week and after a fairly extensive review of vehicles, I settled on a 2011 Honda Pilot (those miles pile up on my vehicle selling homes all over Greater Columbia).  I talked with 3 different Honda dealerships - two in the Greater Columbia area and one in another town.  My new Honda Pilot drives and looks great!

If you are ready for a new Honda (or used) vehicle, I highly recommend David Moody at Honda of Columbia. David Moody was very professional in his sales approach. I feel I received a very good deal on my new Honda and a very fair trade-in allowance. When you're ready to buy a new Honda, call David Moody at Honda of Columbia: cell (803) 315-1153 or at the dealership (803) 256-0156. Let him know that Mel Coker sent you over.  Click here for the Honda of Columbia website
Honda of Columbia is located between West Columbia and Lexington on U.S. 378 at I-20 (4333 Sunset Boulevard).



David Moody presents keys to Mel Coker at Honda of Columbia

Mel Coker
http://www.melcoker.com/

No comments: