Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

6 Facts YOU MUST Know When Dealing With ANY Problem

Stuff I like...   Business advice from Bob Parsons!
I've got "Bob Parsons 16 Rules for Success in Business and Life in General" posted in my office.  I also have all of my websites hosted with his company, GoDaddy.  Bob has been quite a success in his business life - he is the Founder, CEO and sole owner of GoDaddy.  He also served in Vietnam and won a Purple Heart.

Read Bob's Profile at GoDaddy.com  |  Read "An Interview with Bob Parsons" (excerpted from: 50 Interviews: Entrepreneurs Thriving in Uncertain Times)

From time to time, I'll post some of his interesting videos.  Here is episode #38:  6 Facts YOU MUST Know When Dealing With ANY Problem .
Watch it and learn... it's COOL!



Mel Coker
RE/MAX Metro Associates
All offices are independently owned & operated
Columbia SC Real Estate
(803) 223-6214

No comments: