Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

New Columbia Real Estate Website

Grand Opening Today:  www.ColumbiaSouthCarolina.us
Just opening today is a NEW Columbia, S.C. real estate website that I have built over the past few days.  This new website is in addition to several websites that I have owned and maintained for many years.

This new website has many features and an easy-to-use "Search Properties" feature.  The "Quick Search" and "Search Properties" are both accessible from the front page of my new website.  Use this feature to search for homes in Columbia, Irmo, Chapin, Lexington, Northeast Columbia and at Lake Murray.  If you want me to customize a homes search for you, please call or email and provide me with your home search criteria.  I am a life-long Columbia resident and can use my experience to provide you with the best listings matching your needs.  Ready to buy or relocate?  Call Mel Coker today!


Mel Coker's new website:  http://www.columbiasouthcarolina.us/

CLICK HERE to visit my new Columbia real estate website:  http://www.columbiasouthcarolina.us/

Mel Coker
Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, e-PRO
RE/MAX Metro Associates
(803) 388-8011

No comments: