Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Recommendation: Bugman Pest Elimination

BUGMAN PEST ELIMINATION: Recommended by Mel Coker

I have recommended Bugman Pest Elimination Company for termite inspection letters during my entire career in Columbia SC real estate.  They also did the termite pest control treatment for my new home construction about 10 years ago and currently perform my quarterly pest control treatment too.  I can easily recommend this company.

Bugman was established in 1983 and is a full service, locally owned and family operated pest elimination company.  The company is owned by Steve and Karen Borden.  Visit the website to get the 15% off ANNUAL SERVICE coupon.

Call Bugman today and tell them that Mel Coker referred you.
Call (803) 951-3111. 

CLICK for the Bugman Pest Elimination Website

 
Bugman - Recommended by Mel Coker


 Mel Coker
Columbia RE/MAX Realtor
(803) 388-8011 
 

No comments: