Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ready to Blog Again!


I got busy and a little lazy since my last blog on April 30th. Now, I'm back and ready to blog. New blogs coming soon will include:
  • An update on my "schools" webpage with some really cool links
  • A new webpage discussing the significant military presence in South Carolina
  • An update on real estate activity in the Columbia area
  • A brand new and really significant new tax law break for first time homebuyers
  • A return of my "Featured Home Community"
Real estate activity was very good for me in May and June and this resulted in 8 closings in July (my best single month since July 2006).

Ready to buy or sell in Columbia, South Carolina? Call Mel Coker at (803) 749-5800. Visit my website at ColumbiaSouthCarolina.com .

Keep viewing my blog or, subscribe to it!

No comments: