Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

CyberStars Realtor Summit

I attended my first CyberStars Summit this past week in Scottsdale, Arizona. It was THE best real estate seminar or conference I've ever attended (and I have been attending various real estate classes/seminars for 10 years)! I joined CyberStars in late 2007 and this was the first annual summit that I was able to attend. It really was awesome. There was a tremendous amount of learning and positive attitude about the real estate and housing industry. Real estate still should be your first and most important investment strategy!


The Cyberstars, founded by Allen Hainge with 4 original members, has grown to include approximately 200 real estate agents from the United States, Australia, Bahamas and Canada. It's a very exclusive group of real estate agents. There are only 3 Cyberstar Realtors in South Carolina and I am the only Columbia area member. Each CyberStars member agent must:
  • be a leading sales associate in his or her marketplace
  • have a demonstrated commitment to the use of technology and a custom website
  • share real estate technology ideas and strategies with other CyberStars
The end result: better client service, more productivity, knowledge sharing and more fun!

CLICK HERE to see the CyberStars lineup





It was amazing to be in a large room with top real estate agents sharing real estate and business technology and ideas in a very fast-paced learning environment. Every agent in the room had a laptop PC. It was awesome to see over 110 PCs in one room!



Over time, I will be sharing some strategies and tips that I have learned. I have already implemented a few (example: click to see my Columbia Buyer's Guide in Issuu ebook format) and more will come. Watch my blog for exciting CyberStars idea implementations from Mel Coker.


Mel Coker with CyberStars President & Founder, Allen Hainge



Mel Coker
About Mel Coker

RE/MAX Metro Associates
CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, Cyberstars Member

Search Columbia SC homes for sale

CLICK HERE to subscribe to my blog - it's FREE & easy!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

It's always nice to have another Southerner in the CyberStar crowd. Do you think Allen would consider expanding our 2-minutes of fame to allow for our slower drawl?

I look forward to your highlights from the Summit. Everyone always captures a tidbit I seem to have missed.