Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another Benefit from Mel Coker - Discount Flooring

Another EDGE from Columbia, SC Realtor Mel Coker:

Discount Flooring at ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings!


My ProSource Floorcoverings Webpage - Columbia SC Floorcoverings

I am a trade member now at ProSource Wholesale Floorcoverings. With my membership, you have the opportunity to shop and buy at this wonderful showroom. Admittance is ONLY with the Customer Referral Admittance Card that I provide for you upon request. Get one by sending me an email with your name and address and I will put one in the mail to you right away. Or, I can scan and send one to you in PDF format.

Mel Coker's email


The showroom is conveniently located just off I-126 at Greystone Boulevard on Rivermont Drive (almost next to the Riverbanks Zoo). The huge showroom has the following products: carpet, ceramic tile, natural stone, laminate, hardwoods, vinyl, custom rugs and cabinets. Manufacturers include: Shaw, Stainmaster, Pergo, Wilsonart, Mohawk, Daltile and many more.



When you're ready to shop for and buy ANY floorcovering product in the Columbia SC area, be sure to get my exclusive ProSource Admittance Card. For the majority of products, you will receive a discount of 40% off the listed suggested price on carpet and 20% off the listed suggested price for hard surface products. I have a special Account Manager, Robert Kiser, at the showroom available to assist you.





No comments: