Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Schools information posted on Columbia SC listings by Mel Coker

Another EDGE in Columbia SC Real Estate by Mel Coker...
GreatSchools information
I have now started to place GreatSchools.net school grades on all listing pages that I post on my Virtual Tour website.  It's a GREAT benefit to potential buyers and it's an extra marketing tool for sellers too.   As Columbia's exclusive CyberStars Realtor, I always look to provide the highest level of service to my clients and Internet prospects.
 
The mission of GreatSchools is to improve K-12 education by inspiring parents to get involved.  The GreatSchools.net website allows visitors to access school data, expert advice, articles, and community content.  GreatSchools.net profiles more than 90,000 public elementary, middle and high schools in the United States. Charter schools, magnet schools, year-round schools, and some continuation and alternative schools are included as well.  GreatSchools.net includes basic information on some private schools as well.
 
Take a look at my first listing that I have posted this information:
In this particular case, Pleasant Hill Elementary had an 8; Pleasant Hill Middle had a 10 and Lexington High had a 10 score. 
 
Please remember that I can assist you with ANY home for sale in the Greater Columbia area.  Contact Mel Coker to buy your Columbia area home, or to get your home SOLD!
 
Mel Coker
(803) 388-8011 (My Google Voice number)
Columbia, SC Real Estate

No comments: