Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dropbox - An Incredible FREE tool for your PC!

I use DROPBOX - it's FREE and you should use it too!
I learned about DropBox in January at my CyberStars conference.  I promised earlier to share some incredible FREE tools that you can use too.  You should sign up for this free tool today before you forget.

CLICK HERE FOR DROPBOX

Click on the link above to learn more... but, long story made short: 
Sign up for DropBox for free and get 2 GB of online free storage (the link above gets you an additional 250 MB for free).  Dropbox is software that syncs your files online and across your computers.  Put your files into your Dropbox on one computer, and they'll be instantly available on any of your other computers that you've installed Dropbox on (Windows, Mac, and Linux too!) Because a copy of your files are stored on Dropbox's secure servers, you can also access them from any computer or mobile device using the Dropbox website.  It's cool.  I can access my files from my iPhone too!

Sign up for FREE before it's too late... I lost my hard drive on one of my PCs in early January and it was not backed up.  This is a great way to back up your critical files on your PC to a secure site, to any other PC you may own and to available smartphones.

DROPBOX Tour and FREE Signup

Mel Coker
Columbia Realtor

No comments: