Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Mel Coker in Columbia, South Carolina!

Mel & Barbara at Brookgreen Gardens
2010 was a very good year for me in Columbia real estate sales.  I had 30 closings in 2010.  That's a 30.4% increase from 2009.   Soon, I will post several blog articles on my analysis of real estate activity in the Greater Columbia area.  Watch for these articles soon.

In 2011, I will be promoting NEW home sales.  New homes offer excellent value and builders have become much more competitive with pricing and built-in amenities.   Already for 2011, I have 4 new homes closed or under contract for closing.   Watch for more information coming soon.

In 2011, I will continue to post articles about Columbia area real estate, Lake Murray, home improvement, energy savings ideas, Columbia happenings and much more.   If you want to get my articles as they are posted, please email me and ask for a FREE subscription to my blog and you will get my posts immediately by email.

Barbara and I greatly enjoy vacationing and I will post some articles about our Surfside Beach rental and other vacation ideas, including our favorite destination: Cancun.   Now may be the right time for you to consider buying a beach vacation/rental home.  If so, I know the right contacts, so give me a call.   Congratulations to my buddy, Steve Borden, on the acquisition of his new Myrtle Beach property last year!

My Lake Murray websites are popular with Lake Murray residents, visitors and those interested in Lake Murray real estate.  I will continue to post items of current interest in my Lake Murray blog.
Lake Murray Website
Lake Murray Blog

Please have a safe and healthy New Year.   Call me for any Greater Columbia area real estate need that you may have.

Mel Coker
Columbia, SC Realtor
RE/MAX Metro Associates
All offices are independently owned & operated
(803) 223-6214
email
Internet

No comments: