Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back from a Cruise to The Bahamas

I've gotten behind on my blogging with a recent flurry of real estate activity and just getting back from a fun cruise to The Bahamas!   First a quick cruise report...

Barbara - Nassau, The Bahamas
We left Friday, October 28th for a 5 night cruise to The Bahamas on the Carnival Fantasy.  Although the weather was not great, we still had a fun time.   We have two future cruises scheduled: one in late January and another for October 2012 (also during Halloween).   Interested in going?  If so, please email and I will provide the details.   I've gotten excited recently about cruising with two future booked cruises, I've added my own cruising blog.  Check it out here:  http://www.cruisingcentral.blogspot.com/  .  I have some really cool cruise links too.

Here is a link to my cool Animoto Cruise Video:




Mel and Barbara in Nassau, The Bahamas
Breakfast at Sea!
 

No comments: