Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Columbia SC Emergency Contacts

NEED an emergency number FAST for Columbia, SC?

CLICK HERE
Of course, for real emergenices, just dial 911.

While working on my new Telephone/Internet Directory refrigerator magnet*, I could not find a really good online resource for emergency numbers. The best available resource is the AT&T telephone book. So, I have created one! Visit my new webpage: www.ColumbiaSouthCarolina.com/emergency.html

I also have this in PDF format, so you can easily print this: Emergency list in PDF format

*If you would like my NEW refrigerator magnet when it is published, please send me an email with your name and mailing address. (only available for Richland, Lexington & Newberry county residents) email to: melcoker@remax.net

For Lexington County residents, I have a link for information about the My9-1-1 program. Sign up online for FREE. I highly recommend this. I've done this myself. Do it TODAY!


My new Emergency Contact List webpage has telephone numbers and internet links for local sheriff and police departments, other law enforcement agencies, EMS, forest fire reporting, underground locator service, weather service reports, SC sex offender registry, Amber Alert, Homeland Security and more. When all else fails, there is even a link to God.



No comments: