Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Pigs Barbeque

Want some real Southern Barbeque in Columbia, SC?

Be sure to stop in at one of two locations of Little Pigs Barbeque in Columbia, South Carolina. Little Pigs has operated in Columbia since 1962 and since 1978 at its current location on Alpine Road (Northeast Columbia). A second location, Little Pigs Too, opened recently on Broad River Road (U.S. Highway 176) near the Peak Exit in the Irmo/Dutch Fork area.

I eat at Little Pigs regularly. If you haven't tried Little Pigs Barbeque, be sure to stop by soon to experience the best Southern barbeque. You will find all of this on the menu for one reasonable price: mustard barbeque, vinegar barbeque, tomato barbeque, pork ribs, barbeque chicken, fried fish, rice and hash, string beans, corn, fried okra, collards, french fries or wing chips, and more. Other items rotate on the menu regularly.

Little Pigs has been owned and operated by Champ McGee since 1989. John Reynolds assists with the Little Pigs Too location. Little Pigs also offers an excellent catering business. My wife and I have used the catering service a number of times for the Chapin girls basketball team banquet.

Click here to visit the Little Pigs virtual restaurant!

For great Southern barbeque, be sure to stop by one of two Little Pigs locations soon.

Original Little Pigs Barbeque
Open Wednesday for lunch; Open Thursday - Saturday for lunch and dinner
4927 Alpine Road
Columbia, SC 29223
(803) 788-8238
(off I-20 at Alpine Road just past Blue Cross office building


Little Pigs Too Barbeque
Open Thursday - Saturday for lunch and dinner; Sunday for lunch only
11210 Broad River Road
Irmo, SC 29063
(803) 781-6160
(off I-26 WEST at exit 97 - Peak exit - go towards Peak app. 1/2 mile on the right)





1 comment:

Jenny said...

AH! Little Pigs! We attend church at Alpine Baptist, right across the street from the original LPB. Fortunately it is closed on Sundays, or I do believe the temptation would be more than I could bear. I remarked as much to my husband as we approached the church recently, and he reminded me of the second location which he tells me IS open on Sundays ... I said, get thee behind me, Satan! I cannot be trusted to eat sensibly in such establishments!