Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Monday, July 27, 2009

New Technology from Mel Coker, Columbia SC Realtor

Laser Measuring!

I've added new technology to my real estate business! I just bought the Prexiso X2 Laser Distance Measuring Tool to add a new "dimension" to my real estate business.


The Columbia MLS does not require or allow room measurements in the data fields submitted by listing agents. Typically, I have found that this information is never posted in agents' websites for online listings either.


I decided to buy a laser measuring tool to add this information to my online tours. My aim is for this to be a benefit to both sellers and buyers. It's more marketing information provided for my seller clients AND because so much "buying" of real estate is done long distance via the Internet, it's an obvious benefit to have this information available online.


Check out my newest listing where I have posted measurements using this new device:
20 Lindsay Street - Downtown Columbia

My new laser measuring tool is easier to use, faster and more accurate than a tape measure or ultrasonic measuring device.

When you need the BEST in Columbia real estate service, contact Mel Coker, your Columbia SC CyberStars Realtor.

Mel Coker via email!

No comments: