Greater Columbia, Chapin, Irmo, Lexington and Lake Murray.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our Cancun Vacation

We recently completed another great vacation in Cancun. It was our 12th visit to a Palace Resorts in Cancun or the Riviera Maya. For this trip, we had 18 fun-loving people enjoying a wonderful time in Cancun (including 9 graduating seniors from Chapin High School).

If you want a GREAT vacation at a GREAT price in Cancun, Riviera Maya or Punta Cana (Dominican Republic), please contact me. As a Palace Resorts Premier member, I can offer you my very special member pricing (too low to publish). Click here to view Palace Resorts website.

All Palace Resorts are all-inclusive. The resorts and rooms are beautiful and include excellent amenities and service. No other company offers what Palace offers including free select excursion trips (visit Mayan ruins at Tulum or Chichen Icha for free!), free calls back to U.S. and much more. My special member pricing gives you even more, including a free massage, manicure and pedicure. Call me soon for a great Cancun, Riviera Maya, Cozumel, or Punta Cana vacation.

Watch my Cancun music video:

No comments: